There are so many different places to go to dinner in Palermo and Las Cañitas. Here is a list of some of my favorites:
Let´s start with some local affordable restaurants in Palermo.
- Las Cabras, Fitz Roy 1795, Palermo Hollywood
- Las Cholas, Arce 306, Las Cañitas
typical inexpensive Argentinian parrilla
- Limbo, Armenia 1820, Palermo Soho
you can have dinner on the roof overlooking the plaza in Palermo
- Morelia, Baez 260, Las Cañitas
Italian food and more. Terrace outside is nice (with rain cover).
These options are for bigger budgets:
- Bar Uriarte, Uriarte 1572, Palermo Soho.
Trendy spot with a gallery upstairs. Juliene the cook serves delicious food. The clientele are always dressed in the height of fashion.
- Casa Cruz, Uriarte 1658, Palermo Soho
Excellent food and cocktails. The wine list is like a phone book – so many options to choose from!
- La Cabrera, Cabrera 5099, Palermo
Extremely popular; in all the guide books and newspaper articles. The food is great and the portions are large. You might want to share the Lomitos al tomillo, Ojo de bife, or Bife de chorizo.
- Lele de Troya, Costa Rica 4901, Palermo Soho
Special place to go with friends or a date. Meat, fish/seafood, and vegetarian options.
- Sushi club, Baez 268, Las Cañitas